I have a couple of deadlines next week that I need to get cracking on, namely edits for Book One in my Sweethaven series... so I thought for today I'd keep this short and sweet.
I just wanted to give you a tiny hint of what I'm working with over here.
Brings to mind that old Sesame Street song "one of these things is not like the other..."
Feisty little hobbit, isn't he?
Other bits of randomness.
1. I'm trying to keep the weekend for PLAY and not for WORK. Not gonna happen this weekend. (But I love my work, so I'm good with that.)
2. I need a good desk chair. This little cheap-o one is killing my back. (Or, if you've got 'em, tips on sitting for a long period of time without having it hurt your back.)
3. Sam keeps getting nosebleeds. Yesterday I found four drips of blood on the kitchen floor and could not for the life of me figure out where they came from.
4. I turn 35 in 3 months. I'm feeling an insane amount of pressure to set some new goals for myself. I feel like 35 is the beginning of a new life. What kind of life do I want that to be?
5. I'm considering going back to Michigan for a little inspiration for my novels. They are set in a beach town there, and I haven't been in a few years. Plus, I'm starting to love traveling.
6. I'm such a dork I get excited when I get new emails...even when they are notifications that I've left my own self a comment on my blog (usually in response to someone else, but still)... This is a pathetic thing to admit, but it's true.
7. It kinda burns me up that my favorite photo of Colorado so far is one that Adam took WITH HIS PHONE.
8. I really don't have anything else but feel like I should end on an even number, so there ya have it.
Wishing you a beautiful weekend of PLAY!