Oh, how I love Christmas. It finally hit me yesterday how wonderful last Christmas was and I got really excited to do it all over again. Nevermind that I haven't really started shopping. Or wrapping.
I'm having too much fun putting together amazing gifts to giveaway on my blog!
So, for the last of the handmade holiday giveaways...for the cozy Christmas lover in your life.
This, to start:
- A copy of Kristen Chenoweth's new Christmas CD (which I admit may be open when you get it because I know someone who might put that on her itunes before sending it off. How tacky am I?)
- A copy of Susan May Warren's new book, "Baby, it's Cold Outside." (With a glowing endorsement from my mother who read it in one day. I cannot WAIT to read it for myself!)
- A copy of "Love Finds You on Christmas Morning by Debby Mayne and Trish Perry
- A copy of "Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii" by Robin Jones Gunn (This is me trying to help you put up with the snow by escaping to Hawaii...)
- A beautiful, glittery snowflake ornament
- A canister of Archer Farms Milk Chocolate Peppermint Crunch
I will confess to you that I had another jar of Hershey Candy Cane candies to send along, but for some reason, they've been rendered useless.
Namely because I ate half of them.
Sorry 'bout that.
But there's more! My friend, Sasha is giving away this fun Christmas print:
...which is no longer available in her shop, BUT she has TONS of other awesome gifts in there, so check it out HERE.
The package will also include:
All of the Northridge Publications are SO well done. I mean, they're just gorgeous, and I happen to have an extra of this one. You will LOVE it. You can take all the ideas as they are or change them up for other events throughout the year.
Then, I have this guy:
Scrapbook & Cards Today. This magazine is total inspiration, believe me.
I've also got an adorable Flip Note Pad from the amazing Kelly Rae Roberts:
If you don't know Kelly Rae's artwork, you're seriously missing out. Her book taught me how to paint and while I'm still learning, it was kind and gentle in leading me into the world of mixed media.
Also, I have a copy of this book:
A Sound Among the Trees by Susan Meissner.
Susan is one of my favorite authors. Of all time. I LOVE her books, so naturally, I cannot wait to read this one. It's her newest release and it could be yours all yours! Check out Susan's Website for more information...because if there's a reader on your list, this is a GREAT one to give!
I'm also throwing in one of these guys:
Not because it has anything to do with Christmas...but because it's mine and I like to give it away. :)
So. To recap:
I know. Get on with it. Tell me how to enter...
Ok. Hold your horses. I'm getting there. I want you to fill in the last part of this sentence: "It's not Christmas until..."
And leave your answer in the comments.
The other holiday giveaways are STILL OPEN (just until THIS THURSDAY!) so feel free to add comments to those too. For extra entries, Facebook, Blog or Tweet about this giveaway, then come back and leave another comment!
I can't wait to give these away!!
Good Luck and Happy Tuesday!