In no particular order.
This book was recommended by a friend, and as soon as I started reading I knew Christine Caine wrote it just for me. And you. It's already challenging and inspiring and incredible. Go get it.
2. This girl and her art. More than that, her spirit. She is beyond incredible. I want to learn from her.
3. Being a stage mom.
Schoolhouse Rock is this weekend, so that means we're all in show mode. I'm not just proud of my own daughter, but of all these kids...have you ever thought of putting your kids in a theatre class? Think of the valuable things they'll learn...conducting themselves in front of a group, working in a team, excellence...I could go on and on and on. I'm LOVING it.
4. My new notebook from Target. It's actually from Carolina Pad, and it's helping me sort through a jumbled mess in my mind. What is it about a good journaling notebook?
5. Emily Owens. MD. I caught this show last night on my DVR.
I really loved Mamie Gummer in her guest appearances on "The Good Wife" and I love that she's Meryl Streep's daughter but doesn't like to talk about it. Mostly I love how quirky and relatable she is. I found her so fun to watch. I think this is a keeper.
A gluten free cross between popcorn and a chip. It's ridiculous. The white cheddar is my favorite. And you have to be careful. If you're not, you'll eat the whole bag.
That's what I'm assuming anyway. Not that I've ever done that.
7. Finding & sharing encouraging words from my novels:
8. Giving away things on my Author Page on Facebook. (And planning for more big giveaways...as a thank you for everyone who has read or is reading my novels. Gosh, I love presents.)
9. My favorite store in the world.
I can't explain why, but the Barnes and Noble here in Illinois feels so much more comfortable and familiar to me. I love this place. I'd go there daily if I could, but then I'd be broke because I can't go in without buying something. (Do you have a place that makes you feel instantly peaceful?)
10. Written reminders of what God's telling me. The kind I tuck away in my journal and find just when I need them...
What are YOU loving right now??